Diamond Valley Lions sponsor Licola Brumby House
Diamond Valley Lions adopts House 12 at Licola!
Licola ‘Brumby’ House 12 is of timber construction, has a metal galvanised roof, external timber cladding and concrete stumps. The house has four bedrooms, three separate bathroom toilet areas, a small kitchen and a large front veranda. Whilst the house is in a reasonable structural state, it does require some tender loving care; Diamond Valley Lions are brilliant at that!!!!
Recently Barry Backman, Brian Sedgman, Chris Lankos, Chris Morrison, Daryl Schrader and Richard Keeling have waved their magic!
- Repainted all the front veranda, external window frames, external gravel boards and front and rear doors.
- Repainted the rear bedroom and passage way.
- Washed front of house including the veranda.
- Completed under sink secure storage area.
- Replaced and repainted rotten timber handrail on rear access ramp.
- Cleaned the front external lights
- Replaced front door mat.
- Our house now has a new colour bond roof courtesy of the Australian Lions Foundation, Diamond Valley Lions Club and Licola Wilderness Village.
Some come and join us and wave some more magic!